§ 1 Definitions
- a) ‘Website’ means the website operating under the address: get-sales.pl
- b) ‘Operator’ means GETSALES GROUP Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Poland, 61-008 Poznań, ul. Smolna 13A/178, registered by the District Court in Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS: 0000901092, NIP: 7822897729, REGON: 388962787, Share Capital: 5000,00 PLN –which is the body managing the Website and storing and accessing information in User’s devices;
- c) ‘Controller’ means the body which determines the purposes and means of processing of the personal data in relation to the functioning of the Website;
- d) ‘User’ means a natural person, who accesses the Website;
- e) ‘Device’ means an electronicapparatus, along with software, which allows the User to gain access to the Website;
- f) ‘Cookies’ means data collected in text files, placed on the User’s Device;
§ 2 Personal Data Controller
In connection with your use of the Website, the Operator processes your personal data. The Personal Data Controller is:
GETSALES GROUP Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Poland, 61-008 Poznań, ul. Smolna 13A/178, registered by the District Court in Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, KRS: 0000901092, NIP: 7822897729, REGON: 388962787, Share Capital: 5000,00 PLN
You may contact the Controller via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 3 The purpose of personal data processing
- The use of this Service involves storing within it the data such as the User’s IP address and details concerning the device that is used. These data are processed for the purpose of enabling the correct display of the Website and to prevent malfunctions, as well as to prevent law infringement. The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest pursued by the Controller, which allows processing of the data pursuant to the provisions of Article 6 (1) (f) of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation); hereinafter: Regulation.
- Should you use the contact form provided on the Website, or use other contact means provided on the Website, such as our phone number or e-mail address, we shall process your personal data (given via the contact form), for the purpose of answering your questions and continuing contact. This constitutes our legitimate interest, and the legal basis for data processing in this regard is the provision of Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation.
§ 4 Transfer of personal data
- The use of this Website may involve transferring of your personal data to our hosting service provider.
- In addition, due to the use of cookie files within the Website, your personal data may be transferred to entities that provide for our Website, services enabling the analysis of the use of the site, in particular registering the number of entries and compiling the statistics in this regard (i.e. Google Ireland Ltd with its registered office in Ireland and Google LLC with its registered office in California, USA and to the operators of the social network Meta Ireland Ltd with its registered office in Ireland and Meta, Inc. with its registered office in California, USA
§ 5 The period of time for which the personal data will be stored
The Controller will processesyour personal data for the period of time, as follows:
- personal data recorded within the Website logs, such as IP address or device information, are stored for 12 moths after visiting the Website;
- if you have contacted us via contact form provided on the Website, or used other contact means provided on the Website, such as our phone number or e-mail address, we will process your personal data for as long as the contact is continued. After its termination, and the expiry time of 3 months, the Controller will remove any personal data we have obtained in this way.
§ 6 The rights of the data subjects
In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Controller, you have the right to:
- requestfrom the Controller access to personal data concerning you as the data subject
- request to rectification of your personal data
- request to eraseyour personal data
- request to restrict processing of your personal data
- lodge a complaint concerning unlawful processing of your personal data, with a supervisory authority, the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
In addition, to the extent that the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest of the Controller, you have a right to object to processing of your personal data
§ 7 Types of cookie files
The Website uses cookie files as follows:
- ‘Internal cookies’ are cookie files that are stored and accessed by the Website’s communication and information system, from the Website User’s Device
- ‘External cookies’ are cookie files that are stored and accessedby the external websites’ communication and information systems, from the Website User’s Device
- ‘Session cookies’ are cookie files that are stored and accessedby the Website’s or external websites’ systems, from the Website User’s Device, during one session of a given Device. After the end of the session those filesare deleted from the User’s Device.
- ‘Persistent cookies’ are cookie files that are stored and accessed by the Website’s or external websites’ systems, from the Website User’s Device, until they are manually deleted. These files are not deleted automatically after the session of the Device is over, unless the configuration of the User’s Device is set to delete cookies after the session of the Device is over.
§ 8 Options to determine the terms of storing and accessing the files on the Users’ Devices
- The User may, at any time, change the settings for the storage, deletion and access to data stored in cookie files, on their own.
- The information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer and mobile device browsers, is available on the website: how to disable cookies.
- The User may, at any time, delete all previously stored cookie files, using the tools provided within the Device, through which the User accesses the Website
§ 9 Website’s requirements
- Restrictions of the manner in which cookie files are stored and accessed on the User’s Device may result in errors andmalfunctions of the Website.
- The Controller will not be liable for errors and malfunctions of the Website in the event that the User restricted, in any way, the manner in which cookie files are stored and accessed.
- The manners in which cookie files are stored and accessed does not allow the collection of any personal data or collection of any confidential information from the User’s Device.Transfer of viruses, Trojan horses and other worms to the User’s Device is practically impossible.